Starting at the beginning of the academic year, new and returning String Project students and their parents/guardians receive information about the program in the following ways:
Students and parents/guardians receive email about the following topics:
- Instrument rental: The Instrument steward sends email to inform students/parents about how, when, and where to rent, exchange, or return instruments.
- Payment: The Assistant Director and Office Manager send email about payment.
- Weekly schedules and special events: The Assistant Director sends email each week with information about upcoming events, parking, and class schedules.
Students and parents/guardians receive information about many items verbally, in addition to the email and printed information. Important information to expect verbally includes:
- From the Director: Description of the packet provided at convocation
- From private lesson teachers: Information about preparation for juries and recitals
- From Ensembles/Orchestra/Musicianship faculty: Information about preparing for concerts and special events.