Students and parents/guardians may use several of the following forms for reference or to provide information to the String Project. Please note that all links marked with * are in the process of being updated for the current school year.
Convocation Information: 2020-2021
- Ensemble Acronyms
- Concerto Festival 2020*
- There will not be a Concerto Festival in 2021 due to the necessity and restrictions of virtual learning.
- Solo Honors Recital 2021
- Parent Volunteer/Donation Sign Up Link**
- School Orchestra Policy
- 2019-2020 Parking Permit: Football Home Games*
- UT Football Parking
- The 2020-2021 will be unaffected by Football games due to this year’s virtual format.
- Spring 2020 Cover Contest
Documents for Every Year
- ECE Info Letter
- Guitar Information (for new guitar families)
- String Project Student-Parent Handbook
- Teacher Referral List
- String Project Student Application
- Absence Form
- You may now submit absences electronically at the following link: https://utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eQCbjG9czAfXiKh
- Full Time Teacher Referral
- Leave of Absence Request
- Longhorn Camp Scholarship*
Documents for Juries
- Promotional Guidelines Junior Cadets to Senior Cadets
- Promotional Guidelines for all ensembles and orchestras
- Posture Checklists
To view links on this page you may need to download Acrobat Reader.
The University of Texas at Austin String Project will not take custodial responsibility of minors while participating in any classes associated with String Project. Custodial responsibility will remain with parents, legal guardians, and chaperones.